“Meghbela Mart” is a trademark of Meghbela Cable & Broadband Services (P) Ltd,
acceptance of terms
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Meghbela Mart customers. By accessing this site (hereinafter the “Marketplace”), you agree to be bound by the same and acknowledge that it constitutes an agreement between you and the Company (hereinafter the “User Agreement”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Meghbela Mart Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
The Marketplace is a platform for domestic consumers to transact with third party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer products for sale through the Marketplace. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Marketplace as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically notified in writing.
The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Marketplace.
Services on the Marketplace are available to only select geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third party sellers.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order value is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a convenience & safety fee. You will be informed of such convenience & safety fee at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undercharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
account & registration obligations
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (maximum retail price).
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company makes best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Marketplace or otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
limitation of liability
• The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
• It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
• This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Marketplace. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Marketplace.
• The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Marketplace or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
governing & jurisdiction
• The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws there under.
• Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such an arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
• Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
Email address: email@example.com
Communication with the Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to: email@example.com
• Your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines
• At the delivery, our field executive will hand over a delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered
• A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
• A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
• A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from Meghbela Mart. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline: 1800-208-8888
• As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the “billed” stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will initiate a refund, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
• Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the Marketplace may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers and in such an event, you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
• We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.
Returns & Refunds
• The Marketplace entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Marketplace to return a product or request replacement after it has been delivered only if there is an issue with the product. If you no longer need the item, bought it by mistake or have changed your mind, you may only return the product at the time of delivery. We will not be able to accept return requests for such cases after delivery.
• If your product has been accepted for return/replacement, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact.
• A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable” on the product description page.
• All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only
These terms and conditions relating to eligibility for Cashback shall be in addition to and not in substitution of or derogation to the terms and conditions governing the use/access of Marketplace
A user shall be entitled to cashback on a specific purchase/order as indicated at the time of checkout of the final order on the Marketplace
No Cashback shall be available for orders which are canceled. Any Cashback offered may be recovered by the Company, without notice to the user, in such cases. Any Cashback offered for orders for which a refund claim is made, whether in part or in full, shall be adjusted to remove Cashback attributable to the extent of the order refunded. This condition shall apply strictly and notwithstanding the display of cashback on any specific item(s) listed on the Application as an item specific cashback
Cashback offers cannot be clubbed with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person
The Company reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend / amend/cancel the Cashback offers, and the terms applicable thereto
We do not accept Cheque or demand draft.
Copy of your invoices will be provided at the time of your delivery.
Delivery time can be delayed due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic congestions, road blocks or any natural calamities.
Customer is liable to collect his ordered product from his doorstep.
If a customer places an order & the product becomes suddenly unavailable from the market then Meghbela Mart reserves the right to cancel the order.
The product images may differ from the original one.(We make efforts to display available products, including in respect of their color,size,shape and appearance, accurately as possible. However, the actual color, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.)
We aim to ensure that prices of all products are correct and up to date. However, from time to time, prices for certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the company by a supplier.
You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is required from you, the company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate(wholly or partly),the company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration and cancel all orders.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to portion or features of the Meghbela Mart, or any other systems or network, connected to the or to any server,computer,network,or to any of the services offered on or through Meghbela Mart, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
Meghbela Mart holds the rights to deactivate any coupon codes, vouchers at any point of time.
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct. For communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration.
Meghbela Mart may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of use of the website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of Terms & Conditions at any given time on the site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the site. In the event teh modifies terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of use of this site.
Meghbela Martr will not take any liability of sealed branded product(food and non-food items) after delivery. So we advised you to check all the products at the time of delivery. After delivery we will not entertain any issue related to these products.